Your Organization Matters
We have proactive strategies for the management of data to ensure compliance with all governing regulatory requirements at the federal, state, and local levels.
eMag Solutions offers a variety of solutions to help respond to regulatory requests and maintain compliance with prevailing local, state, and federal regulations, including: Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Hart-Scott-Rodino Act, and others…
of Your Data
The TWO-STEP Consultative Approach
eMag Solutions’ EDP Consulting service involves a two step process to help identify client-specific concerns and develop a customized solution. The process starts with a single day session where eMag consulting representatives travel to the client site to meet with the relevant parties involved.
STEP 1 (On-site Analysis):
- Information gathering on current practices, procedures and policies
- Areas assessed include: retention policy, IT systems, operations, media and document management, quality analysis, regulatory and litigation issues
- Current EDP evaluated
- Look for gaps in existing policies or areas of potential liability
- Determine specific deliverables including but not limited to: analysis of existing policies, management systems and litigation readiness, guidance relating to retention policies, building QA reporting in the existing operational framework and preparation strategies for anticipated or future litigation
STEP 2 (Solution Development):
- Once the initial consultation is complete, eMag will carefully deconstruct elements gathered from on-site and craft a personalized set of solutions to meet the needs of the client. When deliverables are agreed upon, eMag will utilize its 40+ years history in ESI management and expertise to provide precise guidance and recommendations for business processes and policies in order to minimize risk of non-compliance issues, limit organizational exposure and shrink costs should litigation arise.